Monday 25 December 2017

story 1 part 3 The climb and apart...

Everything we saw in this world is temporary and it will disappear after some time.
if someone says our love will stay forever. I will say -"C#$uiya". and school time 
affairs is like a paani puri. if you hold it for long it will crush in your hand otherwise 
in your mouth. but after all it will be end. the only way to be happy just get it as 
spicy as you can so that you can taste it for long.
  in school life when you go through some hormonal changes, you just want to be free
and if someone try to bound you, that one will become your biggest enemy.
Its been a while to be in a relationship, in starting everything is like bed of roses.
but with time it feels like a cage, as you can't do new things. and suddenly it starts 
scaring you from inside.
  Its January 2008, such a great month, month of kites and laddooos, everything looks so
colourful in sky. and i keep searching for different laddoos in my house.
ahhhhhhh i am too much distracted.....
Let's come to the story... how things start suffocating....
As on 31st december, i reach outside her house at 6:00 am, and waits at the temple, it was
already decided to go for bhawangaja, its a beautiful hill station. and in December it is like 
Kashmir. My dad bought a new bike of hero honda (glamour). uff what a bike nice model
and seating is like if someone sit behind she has to grip you when you are moving in speed.
I know its good to be griped, as it prevents you to get cold.
  I reach at sharp 6 O'clock. and wait for her. As a signal i will sound the temple bell three 
times, (no mobile problem). she came out and start walk to the outside of her home to the 
outer gate of colony. her family knows it was chemistry class from 7:00 to 8:30 and physics 
at 9:45 to 11:00. so we have enough time to enjoy the vibe of bhawangaja.
 she was the first girl who sit behind me. I start shivering may be due to cold or because of
her.but when she asked me what happened, do you know na how to ride a bike.
I replied yeahhhh i can even ride it without hands. she again asked then why you are shivering
like that, i replied its so cold(honestly it was not). She come closer and hug me, and asked 
is it good ? i replied it is awesome..... mission first accomplished.
 then we start moving to our destination. it was really feel awesome, the vibe in early morning 
was soo awesome, the trees, the fog everything, and the way air touches and move is sufficient
enough to make a intimating behaviour for both of us.
  When we reach the place there were 478 stares to reach to the top of hill, and also a 52 gajj statue
of some Jain guru. we start moving upwards and in half way i was tired enough to stop and ask
her should we go or not...... at this time she said- stop behaving like a little girl and get on your 
knees. i said let me breathe at least. then she give me hand to hold and said come with me baby.
the smile and love i feel that time make me get up and move, and after this we stop at the top of 
that hill 
  Damn..... what a view. it feels like i can see every place from here, at this time i hold her hand 
and looking at the view, the narmada river can be visualise from start to end, the horizon was so awesome. at this time i first loud and said hoooooooooooooooooo.......             what a feeling....
 then i ask her to do the same. first she refused but then she did the same.
Then i again said loudly- I love you.....  chipppkali........ 
at this time i thought she will kick me.... but no she doesn't. She look at me constanly, 
this time i don't know what happened to me, but just move near to her and hug her tightly. then look into her eyes and kiss her.... this was the time when there were no thoughts in my mind. 
only thing that i was thinking is that i will love this girl as much as i can, and never hurt her.
always protect her. as the kiss ends i found that there were couple looking at us. 
this time my GF starts feeling shy. and i was like hold her hand and said I love you..again loudly
with so much happiness, like i never feel before........
 We stayed there for a while and enjoy the vibe. it was 10:45 am now. and we have to leave as our
parents may worry,(honestly i don't want to go but this might put her into trouble), so we decided
to move, the time when we reach back in city the environment was change but our mind was still
stuck in that moment. i drop her to her colony and give her my copy so that she can tell her parents that she was in a coaching. after dropping her i reach my home, my dad asked me where were you
i replied coaching or kahan, actually it was 12:15 pm when i reached home, and also bike that is needed at home. i was trying to convince him but suddenly my biggest enemy my sister speak her 
magical words- "dady there were no class today, so i came back home to help mummy in kitchen."
   I was like. abbbb tera kya hoga kaliya. after a punishment of being lie to dad and using bike without acknowledgement, my ass was not the same. but i was smiling because i got a kiss today.......yooooooooooo............
 when a guy gets his first kiss he becomes more confident and too much manly in nature. and 
believe or not its harmonal that he wants to make more friends in opposite sex. this is was happened 
to me, I become a little rude but much confident. that i can talk anyone. i did not remember if 
there is any girl left with whom i did not talk. I take part in various game and stage performance and
also win in everything. I was good in sketching as early i was so introvert that i cant talk to anyone,
my world is inside my sketchbook. when i won the prize in sketching there were another girl named uppasna, who get the same first rank with me. she was so amazing, confident that i start talking her on stage by saying hiiii...... can i see your sketches, in a free time after class.... she replied why not 
but in only one condition if you show me yours.(this was completely double meaning line that i ignored). after the class next day my gf's father come to take her after school. and i stayed to talk
her, but she was gone and i was unaware of it.
          Suddenly uppasna comes and said i am here stop searching me. i look at her she was smiling.
i smiled and said here you are, where did you hide i was searching you. she said i am right there.lets go to library there in main section we can sit and talk. i said okk lets go...
the time we reach there we first get some books to show that we are studying here. she get her 
sketch book to show me i got mine. it was awesome, i was too much impressed by her sketching
skill, while i were looking at her sketch book we were so close and i did not notice that, she mumble-
i think i like you. i replied i like you too.. then she kiss me on chick.
  suddenly i remind that i love someone else and it was wrong, as in class i barely talk to my gf.
but if i tell uppasna that who is my gf. she might tell everyone in class. so i use plan B and tell
her isn't it too fast, we just met yesterday...
 she replied - you are so sweet. i smiled (what else can i do). 
then she said - now show me yours. i was like is she made how could i ?
she again said where is your sketch book show me na... i laugh in my mind she was talking about 
sketch book. most of the sketch have love theme, mothers love, dad face, lonely boy in a room etc.
 she hold my hand while looking at the sketches. 
after all this we left for our home... her house was on other side and mine was in officers colony 
on other side, but she asked can i come with you for a while... i said i thought you were living in aanand nagar. she said yaaa but she has some work in a way. i said okkk.   
 while walking we talk a lot. she was funny, stylish and smell so good. and i really start liking her,
and honestly i don't know why but i had not even a single thought about my gf.
 next day was holiday but i met uppasna in a market on chat center. i was there with my brother 
to have dahi puri. she was there with her mom. at first i ignore her as she was her mother. but as
she saw me she wave at me and said hiii......i was with my brother, my brother said to me bhaiya 
aapki gf.and smile like a devil who has your neck in his fiest. i said no she is not, she is just a 
class mate. then i look at her and act like.. ohhh you are here too. then i said  namaste aunty, and touch her mothers feet, as my mom told me to touch feet of elders, it is good to get blessing from them. aunty said are beta don't bother. i smiled. then she said come join us. my brother looking at me and smiling .
may be he has a thought that i am getting married and this is my mother in law. me and my brother
order dahi puri (same as pani puri but dahi in place of pani). then aunty said you have a good hand 
in sketching. i asked how do you know ? then uppasna replied i had your sketch book last day.
 i was shocked how dare she to have it without my permission. but said nothing.  
After having everything , i said, aunty i think we should go now. and leaving for billing at counter,
aunty said leave it beta i will pay. I said i am sorry aunty but i would like to pay for myself.
and thank you...in the way back home my brother looking at me and said you was look like
papa there. i feel proud as he compare me with dad.
Next day in class i straight go to her and said how dare you to have my sketch book without my
permission. she replied she like it so she took it for a while, if she want to steal she will not tell me.
i said sorry for my rude behaviour, and please return it to me, it really means to me. she said first say 
please.. i said please.... then she return it to me.
when this all happen i did not realise that my gf was watching all this. and someone told her that
after school i was spotted with uppana in library, and also they were together in a way to jd's home.
she look upset, and during lunch break she came to me ask, where were you in the evening ?
i replied roaming with my brother. she said- i saw you with her at chaupati... i replied didnt you 
saw my brother and her mother. she replied in anger stop lieing to me, and push me away...
i said this is not what you think, again she asked did you kiss her, her friend told her the JD and 
uppasna kissed in library. this is really bad way i was trapped. i replied no i did not but she did.
the she said i hate you. you hurt me. dont talk to me again. i hold her hand and said this is not 
what you thinking, i was showing her sketch book during which she kiss me but i decline as i am
in relation with you. she asked did you tell her that i am you gf ? i replied NO, because she might tell others in class. the she said why are you so scared to tell others that i am your gf, did you embarrassed to tell others. I really think that time in starting she told me not to tell anyone and now
she want this. i asked this to her. she said because now in class there is a rumour of upaasna and your.
but you are with me... I replied i did not know anything about it. and really love you. so don't do this,
please. she said - i don't know what to say, do what you like to do.
  after school i get my sketchbook from uppasna and in the evening when i met prerna she asked me
to get my sketch book as she did not saw my sketches, in the sketchbook there was a new sketch of mine. i wonder i did not saw that, in back it has written will you be my best friend ?
oops.... i should have saw that at home first but what to do now. i like the sketch i cant throw it...
when prerna saw that she was so angry that she getup and tear my sketch book. at that time i was 
so angry, because this book was gifted by my mother. and i was so angry that i slap her. and said this
was my mothers gift to me, and you tear her in your selfishness. i had anger and tear enough that 
time. and i told her, you are brainless girl who don't care how others feel. and just want to do what she like...... she replied go to uppasna she will take care of you. as you love to roam with her..... 
 at that time i was so angry that i decided not to talk her again.....
that is how the first break up happened....
          

1 comment: