Tuesday 5 December 2017

First 16 breakup. STORY 1

Story 1-

Let's start from begining.
This is a story of an average guy with more than average thoughts.
He doesn't know what to do it keeps coming every second every 
moment, i guess that is how the brain works, every time i see
something related hundreds of thoughts arose like a tides on 
beach, and for that time i froze out, and everyone thought i 
am blank. but actually i am overflowed that time and unable 
to decide which thought should i express to other.
    lets come back to story, its September 1st 2007, end of summer
and summer holidays, first day of school, i was quite excited for
this day, as i was bored in staying home, and watching TV.
 I lookout my window the leaves from the tree in front of my house 
are leaving its branches like they got graduation and leaving their
home to go somewhere else.
Suddenly my mom call- Gutru are you ready or not. its your first 
day to school, don't be late. I replied i am ready. she packed my 
bag and lunch box. then i got my bicycle ready and leave to school 
after touching mom and dads feet.of course i am indian.....
  In the way to school i saw a girl who try to fix her bicycle chain,
i thought if i helped her i might be late for my school. then i notice 
both of us wear the same dress code, it means she is from the same
school so i decided to help her.
  so i got near her and said move the padel to clockwise by pushing,
she said angrily i am trying but this is not moving, and again she said
don't you have manners to help me rather than instructing. I said 
i could help but my hands get dirty. after this the way she look i cant 
explain. In my mind i am thinking how to get out from here.
 Then i decided to help her. I always keep balloon in my bag so that 
in mid of class i can make some annoying sounds.
 I just coat my finger with the balloon and trying to fix her cycle chain,
and fix it in one push. she smiled and said thank you. I dont know what
to reply for thank you. so i replied same thing thank you.
 She smiled and said my name is Prerna, and as i told you about my thought issue of 
hundred thoughts at once, one of the thought of a tv serial KASAUTI ZINDAGI
KI, she again asked to me whats your name i replied my name is 
Jaydeep verma. she replied its a nice name.
                    This was my first interaction with a girl other than my sister.
from this day everyday i mark the time 7 past 13 o clock in the morning to
reach this path so that i can join her. in class i also tried to sit nearer line
to her. In mid lecture she eventually look at me and when i saw her looking 
at me she act like she is looking somewhere else. 
  we can not talk much in class as the rumour in class spread faster than the 
the smoke in air. and i don't want it for her. so i decided not to talk her in class
but after the school i stayed for a while and same ask to her by a mini letter
in a slip written can you stay after class, i want to talk you, if yes then drop 
your pen or bag. She drop her bag, its positive answer for me.
  After the school we met, and move to nearest temple as there is a place to sit
and talk. I first talk about science subject but sooner i realise she is not into it,
so i change y topic to the flowers as she love flowers, i know it by seeing her
pencil box, hairband, and school bag. 
  She said she like all flowers but specially the white rose. i asked her why white
she replied because it looks so peaceful and masoom. i said ohh thats so..
you also look like this white rose, as your eyes keeps me peaceful. i love to talk
to you everyday. she has a smile on her face while i am saying all this.
Its really peaceful to talk to her this is the first time when i can control the flow 
of thoughts in my mind. 
                                                                                                     to be continued.........

No comments:

Post a Comment