Friday 8 December 2017

Story 1 part 2 the proposal

THE PROPOSAL

Its December 2007, most of the magical things happen in this month.
as the winter starts from October the magic begins with the coldness
of October. It is the time when you first listen the voice of your heart.
This is what i did. From the day of admission to this day, i have made
so many moments that i still remember, like teasing each other, class
bunk, puncturing faculty's vehicle, drawing pictures of teachers during
lecture and so on.
   But the most avoidable memory is the time when she fall sick of
viral and can't communicate  me. It was like a dream that suddenly you
woke up, and everything that you lived till now is gone. You start worrying
what the hell has happened to my life.
Somehow you managed to communicate but there is no telephone we have,
with this state you start getting sick and lose your health.....some weight too.

This is the first time when a guy who love to follow rules, think of breaking
rules and trespass the teachers cabin so that he can get the address of her
love. thing is that when you are in love, there is no right and wrong. its just
finding way to get to her. This is what i do or anyone does..
  How to get access the register where details of student can be found..
step 1. get into the office when no one is there.
step 2 Get the register and run without looking back

Result- completely insane and risky.....

another way that i found was to contact your class captain who should not be
a girl. because girl always follow rule if they become class monitor....
I hate it.......  In my case it was a girl.....damn....
I reach to her and ask her to do a favour for me....
she said i dont.....
then again i insist if you help me i will do any one thing that you want.
She rethink and said okkk........ what do you want ?
I said i would like to have a address of a girl. can you get it.
She understand whose address i am asking for.. and said tomorrow i will get
it for you. I said thank you...... she said don't forget your promise...
I replied everything you asked.......

Next day i asked her did you have the address.. she replied yes i have. but dont
tell anyone that i give you this address.. i said okk. and thank you...
again i ask can i do something for you.... she said i don't have many friend i want
 only one thing a best friend will you be my bff...
 at that time i listen only bf and i replied i cant be your bf. she replied with smile
 i just want a friend.; i said okkk..


Then i get the address from her, and reach to the colony where she live. There is no
any house number...... it sucks... so i have to roam in colony from first house to last
multiple times to find out where her house is...
 It doesn't took much time for me to find her because i remember her bicycle that i
fix a month ago. the moment i saw her bicycle i get excited and want to enter into her
house and said everything that i feel for her. there is a temple near her house. The day
i found her house, i wait for a while in that temple. May be i was expecting her to come
out  so that i can see her once. for ensuring that she is fine. approx a week i regularly
went here and spend an hour. But i cant she her..... So i decided to make friends in his
colony and get information about her.
 i never play games but i started to play cricked with the guys of her colony. sooner i get
the information that she was admitted in a hospital from more than a week.
i somehow managed to enter in the hospital but the in charge in the hospital not allow me
to enter in that ward as there is noone elder with me. But i keep trying and the great day
comes when there is noone to stop me. and i reach to her in the ward no 34, bed no. 67.
she look terrible, as she is recovering from some fever and a serine is pinned to her one
hand and her eyes got some dark circle. this is the first time when i shed tears for someone.
 I come near to her and said hiiii bitch..... she opened her eyes suddenly and said what are
you doing here. how did you get the address.. and you should go else you will fall sick too..
I said - I am a kind of anteryaami thats how i get your address.... and i miss you soo much
thats why i am here....
Then i asked what happened to you she replied some fever and weakness, so doctor admit
me here.... and exactly i dont remember what she said that day...
 But before leaving i confess her how i feel for her. at that time i dont care how she smell
how she look or whoever is around i just tell her what i feel for her...
she was like smiling and her eyes are glowing.
 and in last I said- "I love you bitch."
 And at that time i dont need her reply, it just obvious by her expression. but she said come a little closer and tell me in my ears- "I love you."
That time i was like on saatve aasmaan. then she suggest me to go home because it is time of his mom dad get lunch for her...
 I said okk...... and left ......
On that day all day i smile like a joker, i help everyone from the person who try to push his thela
on road, to the lady who tries lift her vegetable bag..
It was like i want to see everyone happy... i reach home finish my homework, wash all dish in kitchen, clean hall and my room....
            This was the first time i was so happy that i want to make everyone happy.......           

4 comments: